My cup runneth over



Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bunnies, Bunnies Everywhere

Something I have noticed this week. There are bunnies everywhere around this place. Now considering it is Spring, and we are approaching Easter, that may not be too unusual. But, I consider myself more of a little chick kinda person. Alas, there are no little chicks hanging out at my house this year! So I thought....we'll just share all the little bunnies. I suppose I need to share something on here before my elder sis disowns me;).



There are bunnies on the Baker's Rack.
The little white bunny in the oh so fake flowers came from the dollar store.
He just wouldn't let me leave without him!
Then the 'chocolate' bunny caused some concern for the man of the house,
he wondered if I was not concerned that he might melt;).


This sweet little bunny is resting in the china cabinet safe under the cloche my sweet
 Ashley gave me. He looks a little better than this photo exposes as I really took a shaky picture here.
Also, Carolyn, if you notice....I now have a creamer!!! Did you here me scream
when I found it on Ebay?!!!


 
And then there's this little sweetie. I could just take him home with me. Oh, wait I did;)!
Tell me he is not just too sweet. So happy just to be amongst the flowers with his little watering can.
Would you believe he also came from the dollar store. Yep, begged to go home with me. I was happy
to oblige!



A little closeup of the first picture. I love this little plate. These bunnies remind me of story books
and rhymes from bygone days. Check out the wee little bunny all tuckered out from play. They reside in
the living room nestled under the birdhouse lamp.

Well, I hope you might have enjoyed this visit with the current residents around here.
If I fail to be able to post again in the following days....
I wish you all a very Blessed Easter!!!!!!!!!!


Lil Sis

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! I love all the bunnies, especially the plate, but you knew I would. Reminds me of Beatrix Potter. I just know they love living at your house. The creamer is just too beautiful!! Do you have the sugar? I don't remember. Glad you shared your Easter with us.
    love, elder sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, excuse me... I see polka dots here... I am the one who is obsessed with polka dots... why have I not been told about the polka dots?

    ReplyDelete