My cup runneth over



Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!



This is my birthday month...
Lot's of folks dread their birthdays, specially when they pass a certain age. I can't say I dread my birthday, I think I'm just glad to have another one. It would be great if everyone just said "Happy Birthday". I would honestly be completely satisfied. But, I will admit it was also fun to get those little surprises!



Some came early with a precious visit from far far away Jacksonville, Fl. Thank you my sweet Ashley. I treasure these gifts and the time we had during the holidays. And yes, they are still right where they were when you left. I do believe we are still enjoying *winter*! Can't wait to *play*!


Some came hand delivered right on the day....Thank you my beloved son David. You do know your name means 'beloved'?! The roses are still holding their own after a whole week! Beautiful!

And this sassy little chick took a detour, causing just a wee bit of anxiety as well as a lot of anticipation before she landed a little later than planned! Thank you Carolyn and Shannon....Ms. Sassy chick says Hi!

Thanks to all of you and thank you to all the other well wishers out there. You made my day....I love you all!

lil sis

3 comments:

  1. Love the roses, such a pretty color! Your sweet children have good taste. Glad you had a Happy Day!
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh those roses are FAB!!! it all is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    I love the name of your blog and I see you are new to blogging so I hope you enjoy!
    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete