My cup runneth over



Sunday, November 1, 2009

WELCOME NOVEMBER!!

     Out with dreary, soggy October! In with lovely November! We have had soooo much rain that I was having a hard time earlier trying to figure out why I kept "frowning" as I sat outside enjoying the cool beautiful afternoon we are having today. Ha, I was not frowning, I was squinting! This first day of November is beautiful! Such a bright and lovely day I have not seen for a while. The sky is blue and the air is so clear. Really, I have not complained about the rain, just tolerated it. I am thankful for the sunshine and the nice cool temps. Maybe this is just the first of many such days. Hope the farmers around here can get their soybeans in now. Maybe some of the peanut crops too, though I doubt it. We really have not had enough sunshine to dry things up.

     Such a Great day to start my favorite Fall month! Hope you too are having great weather. If so get outside and "frown" a little;)!
love, Lil Sis

1 comment:

  1. Amen to the sunshine! The water has gone down quite a bit around my house, however, those folks in the neighboring parish aren't so fortunate. I understand it is not If the leevey will breach but WHEN the leevey will breach. Many large subdivisions are in danger of flooding and my heart goes out to them.
    Did I mention I love your blog header????
    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete