My cup runneth over



Sunday, March 27, 2011

PLAYING IN THE DISHES


New dishes!!
After searching in vain to complete the blue rooster set....I found
this set at the Palmer Home thrift store!!! LOVE!!!



Lovely monogramed napkins from my sweetest sis:). LOVE!!! Napkin rings
also grom PHTS.


Thought since I was showing you my dishes I would add my Spring table vignette....
these are fake....Vern asked one Sunday at dinner "who's yard have you raided now?" :))
They are very realistic...I even commented to the sales lady at Walls that I had caught myself
several times about to *smell* them as I shopped;).


Looks like Peter is taking a nap in the cabbage patch...lazy boy, he doesn't even
want me to actually use him as a salt shaker!


This lovely milkglass jar holding our flowers is Shannon's...I *borrowed* it as mine is
keeping the coffee creamer.....wonder if she will come see me again so I can surprise her with it?


I have these sweet tea glasses with etched flowers....just happened to capture what I
thought was a cool look....thru the looking glass:)


This little rustic wire basket is from Timeless Settings....couldn't help myself, I ordered 2....LOVE!!!



Again...............shhhhhhh


My sweet old hen...still looking for that corn;)....LOVE!!!


I just love my new dishes....come see me and we will have a feast!!!


love,
lilsis

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tablesetting. I love the picture you took through the glass. Please excuse my forgetfulness, but have we already discussed our locations. Because I saw Palmer Children's Home - I have one of those close to me also. Just haven't been able to find the goodies you found though. :( I visit the one in Starkville.
    Hope you have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new dished too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now I am green! I love those dishes and the sweet glasses too. The color blue and flowers as well....how could you go wrong? Cant wait to have coffee and cake with you.

    ReplyDelete