My cup runneth over



Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bye baby bunting, daddy's gone a hunting....

  So excited that I will soon be able to sing wee little songs again!

                We had a baby shower for Ashley & Jon!

 Around fifty ladies came to share in this sweetest of celebrations!



My sweet daughter and baby Joshua;)


Cute cupcakes, made by a coworker of mine.


Can you tell we have a nautical theme going on here:))


Joshua, I cannot wait to meet you! I know it will be love at first sight!

until then,
love, grandma

4 comments:

  1. Oh Karen! How exciting! I'm just thrilled for you, what a wonderful grandma you will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via Holly's, and was absolutely delighted to see those little sailboat cupcakes. How stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. Had such fun and I can't wait to meet baby Joshua too!
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin the sail boat cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete