Vern says this cabinet is going to fall off the wall if I keep putting things in it!
And there are a few things still in the dish drain;).
So I did a little fluffing on the bakers rack and moved a few things.
I know, I didn't move enough to really make a difference;). However, I can enjoy them
much more here.
A hodge podge for sure........but I never claimed to have a decorators eye. Just things I like, they
make me smile when I pass by. I have so little space everything just has to go somewhere!!!
( I really need to iron that scarf on top!)
We spent three days this week (the last of my vacation time this year) junking...
My Louisiana sister-in-law is trying to collect at least a 10 place setting of Currier and Ives....
sooooo of course we said we would help:). We found several pieces for her and of course I came home
with something from everywhere;). Not a lot but, something......
This is a little platter that caught my eye. It is Syracuse china...thought it would be fitting
for Fall.
Makes a sweet little home for the quail S&P set.
I think I'll leep it;).
And last but not least!
I got this little sweetie with the thought of making a tassel.....for some reason
she makes me think of Shannon. Remember how she would wait for
the bus when she came to stay at Granny's house? She wanted to ride the school bus
so bad:))))))!
Couldn't quite make up my mind once I got her home....She looks so sweet
in the cloche........maybe later something will strike me
just right and I'll be able to add some pretty ribbons and fringe.
Maybe ;)
Well, there you are for now. A little look at what's going on round here.
Cannot wait to hear all about your trip!!!!!!!!!!
lil sis




You found some sweet things Karen !
ReplyDeleteAWWW, I just love it all! Especially the little girl at the bus stop....it is Shannon for sure.
ReplyDeleteLove all your collection and I think they are just perfect where they are.
Elder Sis
ps. tell Vern you can put a whole lot more in that cabinet before it falls off the wall... I know.... I have done it!
I love your "fluffing" - how cute! I couldn't find your contact information so hope you don't mind me leaving a message here. Thank you for visiting my blog today. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHey...sure do miss seeing your posts. Don't give up on us, I need more pics of all your goodies, I just love that little chicken in the bowl. Hope everythings ok.
ReplyDelete