My sister-in-law Emily has gone to visit
family in Baton Rouge
This is her first train ride since she was very young.
This little fellow was waiting for his first train ride! He was taking a short
trip to Birmingham in celebration of his 3rd Birthday!
Isn't he adorable?!!!!
I hope he enjoyed the ride!!!






I still remember my first train ride to Detroit, Michigan when I was in the first grade! Hope she had fun and the little engineer is too cute.
ReplyDeleteHey Karen, it's good to see you posting again. I was starting to get worried. I've never been on a train but would love to take one through Alaska. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words.
ReplyDeleteHi I am checking in from Holly's blog. I love the picture of your tea cups!!! Hope you don't mind if I follow you. Any friend of Holly's is a person I would consider as a friend. I am looking forward to catching up on your past posts.
ReplyDelete